After over a month of seeing only emergency patients, Taylor Eye Care is pleased to announce that as of May 4th they will be expanding their patient schedule. If you need to come in for your yearly eye exam, if you are due to be seen for monitoring of a previously diagnosed eye disease, or if you are having a problem with your eyes, they will be happy to see you.
Due to COVID-19, they have implemented very stringent safety measures, including:
- Screening all patients and staff for symptoms of COVID-19
- Requiring all patients and staff to wear masks at all times
- Limiting the number of guests who come into the office with patients
- Taking patient and staff temperatures when they enter the building
- Following a strict cleaning and disinfection protocol throughtout the office
- Shipping all contact lens orders direct to patients
- Requiring patients to stay at least sic feet apart when possible
Due to those measures, your next visit will look and feel a little different. But safety is a top priority at their office, and they feel that implementing the measures above will help protect their patients, staff, and community.
If you would like to schedule and appointment, please call them at 618-382-4683.