City of Carmi, Illinois
City Council Meeting
City Council Chambers, 225 East Main Street
June 20, 2017, at 5:30p.m.
- Call to order by Mayor Pollard, Invocation and Pledge of Allegiance.
- Roll Call.
- Approve June 6, 2017 Council Meeting Minutes.
- Approve May 2017 Financial reports for the City of Carmi and Light & Water Department.
- Approve and authorize June 2017 vendor invoices for the City of Carmi and Light & Water Departments.
- For council consideration, discussion and possible approval:
- Re-appointment of Sharon Martin to the Library Board for a three (3) year term from July 1, 2017 to June 30, 2020.
- Re-appointment of Rick Absher to the Library Board for a three (3) year term from July 1, 2017 to June 30, 2020.
- Re-appointment of William Kent “Pete” Fulkerson to the Library Board for a three (3) year term from July 1, 2017 to June 30, 2020.
- Resolution 6-20-17, a resolution for “Re-routing traffic….” For the Kiwanis Club Annual Corn Days celebration to be held October 6 and 7, 2017.
- Ordinance # , an ordinance establishing Prevailing Wage for the City of Carmi, County of White, State of Illinois.
- Reports and/or updates from Mayor Pollard.
- Reports from Standing Committees.
- Business or comments from visitors.
- Closed Session to discuss personnel and property issues with no action to follow.