City of Carmi, Illinois
City Council Meeting
City Council Chambers, 225 East Main Street
February 7, 2017 at 5:30 p.m.
- Call to order by Mayor Pollard, Invocation and Pledge of Allegiance.
- Roll Call.
- Approve January 17, 2017Council Meeting Minutes
- For council consideration, discussion and possible approval:
- Resolution No. 02-07-17, a resolution providing approval for the change of control of the cable franchise.
- The Police Department Committee will ask council to approve the purchase of a new police vehicle for use by the Police Department with the purchase being made utilizing the state bid process.
- Zac Scheetz with Key Equipment & Supply will present council with lease information for a new street sweeper.
- Reports and/or updates from Mayor Pollard.
- Reports from Standing Committees.
- Business or comments from visitors.
- Closed Session to discuss personnel issues with action to follow.