City of Carmi, Illinois
City Council Meeting
City Council Chambers, 225 East Main Street
March 7, 2017 following Public Hearing at 5:15 p.m.
(Public Hearing regarding the 2016 Budget and Appropriations)
1. Public Hearing: 5:15 p.m. 2017 Budget and Appropriations
2. Call to order by Mayor Pollard, Invocation and Pledge of Allegiance.
3. Roll Call.
4. Approve February 21st, 2017 Council Meeting Minutes.
5. For council consideration, discussion and possible approval:
a) Rescheduling of the Tuesday, April 4, 2017 meeting to Monday, April 3, 2017 at 5:30 p.m. in order to avoid a conflict with Election Day.
b) Ordinance No. 1523, 2017 Budget and Appropriations for the fiscal year beginning January 1, 2017 and ending December 31, 2017.
c) Ordinance No. 1524, an Ordinance approving TIF #2 Redevelopment Agreement #3 between the City of Carmi, White County, Illinois and Botsch Properties LLC
6. Reports and/or updates from Mayor Pollard
7. Reports from Standing Committees.
8. Business or comments from visitors.
9. Closed Session to discuss personnel issues with action to follow.