City of Carmi, Illinois
City Council Meeting
City Council Chambers, 225 East Main Street
August 1, 2017, at 5:30 p.m.
1. Call to order by Mayor Pollard, Invocation and Pledge of Allegiance.
2. Roll Call.
3. For council consideration, discussion and possible approval:
a) Plat survey of Blockway subdivision (behind strip mall at Walmart).
b) Review and accept bids for 2007 Ford Edge
c) Review and accept bids for 1999 Ford Taurus
d) Ordinance No. 1529, Liquor Control ordinance repealing and replacing ordinance numbers 1444, 1433, 1246, 1218, 1084, 1061, and 1039
e) Resolution 08.01.17.A; A resolution relating to participation by elected officials in the Illinois Municipal Retirement Fund
f) Resolution 08.01.17.B; A resolution relating to participation by an appointed governing body in the Illinois Municipal retirement Fund.
g) TIF II Façade Improvement Grant Program
4. Reports and/or updates from Mayor Pollard.
5. Reports from Standing Committees.
6. Business or comments from visitors.
7. Closed Session to discuss personnel and property issues with no action to follow.