City of Carmi, Illinois
City Council Meeting
City Council Chambers, 225 East Main Street
May 3, 2016 at 5:30 p.m.
1. Call to order by Mayor Pollard, Invocation and Pledge of Allegiance.
2. Roll Call.
3. Approve April 19, 2016 Council Meeting Minutes
4. For council consideration, discussion and possible approval:
a) Ordinance No. 1502, Regulating Parking and Idling of Tractors, Semi’s, Semi-Trailers, Vehicles Classified over 1 Ton, Trailers, Floats, and Buses and Providing Penalties for Violation Thereof in the City of Carmi, White County, Illinois. Rescinding Ordinance No. 1154.
5. Reports and/or updates from Mayor Pollard.
6. Reports from Standing Committees.
7. Business or comments from visitors.
8. Closed Session to discuss personnel and property issues with no action to follow.