The White County CEO Program is now accepting applications for the 2020-2021 school year. Current juniors at Carmi White County High School and NCOE High School are invited to apply for the program.
Throughout the course of the program students will:
· Gain written and verbal communication skills.
· Learn about different industries and career opportunities.
· Network with local business owners and peers.
· Learn to work as a team.
· Gain life and business skills.
· Learn how to start and operate a business, both individually and as a team.
To apply, visit whitecountyceo.com and click “Apply Now” on the top left banner. The application deadline has been extended until May 8th. Applications require the following information:
· A few paragraphs explaining why you deserve to be chosen.
· A business and personal reference. The school is contacted for a reference as well.
· Consent of a parent or legal guardian is required. Those with question about the application process may e-mail [email protected]. For more information on the White County CEO Program, please visit whitecountyceo.com or White County CEO on Facebook.