The White County Farm Bureau is pleased to award twelve White County 4-Hers with a 2021 4-H Project Grant. A total of $1,027.16 in grants were awarded. 4-Hers receiving a 2021 Project Grant are…
- Katelyn Allen (Vegetable Gardening)
- Kinsey Allen (Creative Arts)
- Kenley Black (Beef)
- Kerrigan Black (Beef)
- Hailee Ellerman (Woodworking)
- Katelyn Garner (Visual Arts)
- Alexus Gates (Woodworking)
- Joseph Gates (Woodworking)
- Grace McCarty (Woodworking)
- Aaliya Robinson (Rabbits)
- Hunter Robinson (Swine)
- Kallen Sutton (Poultry)
The 4-H Project Grant program is designed to encourage young 4-Hers to begin new projects by eliminating potential cost burdens they may have; as well as encourage new individuals to become active in the White County 4-H program.
Each 4-Her is required to submit receipts of their project purchases before they receive their grant money. Pictures of the 4-Hers with their projects will be included in future issues of the Wabash Valley Ag News and posted on the White County Farm Bureau Facebook page.
Congratulations to our 2021 4-H Project grant winners!