McLeansboro Looking for Police Officer
MCLEANSBORO – The City of McLeansboro is taking applications for the position of full-time patrolman for the police department.
In order to apply, you must meet the following requirements:
- Must be 21 years of age.
- Must met residency requirements within 6 months of employment.
- Must have a high school diploma or equivalency.
- Must pass a criminal background check, financial background check and drug test.
- Must not have any criminal convictions or pleas (Felony and some misdemeanors).
- Must be a certified Police Officer with the Illinois Training and Standards Board (Part-time or Full-time)
- Must Complete Application and Oral Interview Process
- Pay scale per contract
- Vacation Time, Sick Time, Personal Time, Compensatory Time
- Individual and Family Health Insurance
- Holiday Pay, Longevity Pay, Overtime Pay, Shift Differential Pay
- Clothing Allowance
- IMRF and Laborers’ Union Pension
Interested applicants must submit a completed employment application, completed resume and submit police training records by 4 p.m. on Friday, July 5, 2019.
Applications can be picked up and submitted to McLeansboro City Clerk Fred Vallowe from 7:30 a.m. to 4 p.m. Monday thru Friday (Closed holidays).
Questions can be sent by email to [email protected] or [email protected].