Come out and see the culmination of a year’s hard work as the latest class of Jefferson County CEO students showcase their individual business projects at the annual trade show.
The 2021 Jefferson County CEO Trade Show will be an outdoor event taking place on Thursday, May 6, from 4:30 to 6:30 p.m. at the Rend Lake College MarketPlace
, and admission is free. Face masks will be required, and social distancing guidelines will be enforced.
The first 150 attendees will receive a free $10 gift card to either Showdown Steakhouse or Shoe Stop, retailers both housed at the Rend Lake College MarketPlace. An awards ceremony will begin at 6 p.m. and will include “Best in Show” awards sponsored by Peoples National Bank and a “Great Expectations” award presented by the Great Expectations Foundation. Be sure to cast your vote for “Best in Show” by 6 p.m.
The Jefferson County CEO Program Class of 2021 includes:
- Shaylin Arnold, Woodlawn High School
- Katy Knox, Woodlawn High School
- Hunter England, Woodlawn High School
- Hayden England, Woodlawn High School
- Lauren Berry, Mt. Vernon Township High School
- Briar Curd, Mt. Vernon Township High School