Free comprehensive sports physicals will be available to all in-coming 2017-18 sophomore, junior, and senior students from Carmi-White County High School and Norris City-Omaha-Enfield High School on May 17th from 5pm to 8pm. The sports physicals will be offered at the Hamilton Memorial Carmi Family Clinic and Wabash Christian Therapy & Medical Clinic at 1112 Oak Street in Carmi.
The sports physical will be provided free of charge to student athletes through Wabash General Hospital, Wabash Christian Therapy & Medical Clinic, and Hamilton Memorial Hospital.
During the sports physicals, student athletes will receive:
Agility Functional Movement Test
* Tests balance & maneuverability
* Athletic trainers & Orthopaedic physician evaluation
* Work-out recommendations
* Injury proneness and prevention determination
Sports Health Physical
* Complete physical work-up
Students will need to:
* Sign-up in the main school office for a physical time
* Bring a photo ID
* If under 18, bring a parent on May 17th to sign consent forms
For more information, call Katie Potts at 618.263.6418.