Fairfield Memorial Hospital’s Horizon Healthcare Carmi Medical Clinic will begin seeing patients on Monday, June 1st. Due to current stay-at-home recommendations we will not be hosting an open house at this time.
FMH’s Horizon Healthcare Carmi Medical Clinic will be open Monday-Friday, from 8:00am-5:00pm. Appointments can be made by calling 618-842-4617 for non-surgical appointments. Walk-ins are also welcome. Appointments for General Surgeon, Dr. Caroline Neff can be made by calling 618-842-3813. Patients will also be able to have their outpatient lab and general radiology testing performed at the Clinic even if they do not see a provider at the Carmi Medical Clinic starting at 7am each day.
Providers that will initially be seeing patients in the FMH’s Horizon Healthcare Carmi Medical Clinic include:
– Wesley Thompson, MD, who comes to this clinic with 20 years of experience with a focus on adult medicine. Dr. Thompson offers a wide variety of services including chronic and acute disease management and has additional training to perform endoscopy of the upper and lower gastrointestinal tracts for screening and therapeutic purposes.
– Caroline Neff, MD, General Surgeon, will be seeing patients at the Carmi Medical Clinic 1st and 3rd Monday of each month. Dr. Neff provides general surgery, anti-reflux surgery, colonoscopy/EGD, sterilization procedures, wound debridement, biopsies, and more.
– Courtney Robertson, APN, Family Nurse Practitioner, who sees patients of all ages
– Jeff Wood LCSW, Behavioral Therapist, sees patients aged
– Stephen Welty RN, Certified Diabetes Educator, provides free diabetes management services on a monthly basis in Carmi
– Later this year, we will have a dedicated women’s health provider
– In the Fall of 2021, we will also be offering orthopedic services at this location
Services that we will provide include acute and chronic health problems – infants through geriatric, wellness/preventative visits, free Medicare Annual Wellness visits, weight management, allergy shots, medication management, school/sport/work related physicals, routine women’s health exams, DOT testing, 3-D mobile mammography services on the first Saturday of the month, and more. The Fairfield Memorial Hospital Horizon Healthcare Carmi Medical Clinic is located next to CVS Pharmacy at 1103 West Main Street, Carmi, IL 62821.
“Fairfield Memorial Hospital is very proud to be able to offer these services to the citizens of Carmi and the surrounding communities so they do not have to drive out of town for their non-urgent healthcare needs. The Clinic has been completed remodeled with 11 exam rooms, space for two Behavioral Therapists, Procedure Room for minor procedures, a brand new Digital Radiology Department, and Comprehensive Laboratory Services. The Carmi Medical Clinic will be offering the same level of excellence that our patients expect and deserve at the Fairfield, Cisne, and Grayville Clinics.” stated Katherine Bunting-Williams, Chief Executive Officer of Fairfield Memorial Hospital.
If you have any questions regarding the Fairfield Memorial Hospital Horizon Healthcare Carmi Medical Clinic or any of the other services we offer please contact Fairfield Memorial Hospital Administration at 618-842-2611.