City of Carmi, Illinois
City Council Meeting
City Council Chambers, 225 East Main Street
October 17, 2017 at 5:30 p.m.
1. Call to order by Mayor Pollard, Invocation and Pledge of Allegiance.
2. Roll Call.
3. Approve October 3, 2017, Council Meeting Minutes.
4. Approve September 2017 Financial Reports for the City of Carmi and Light & Water Departments.
5. Approve and authorize October 2017 vendor invoices for the City of Carmi and Light & Water Departments.
6. For council consideration, discussion and possible approval:
a) Mayor Pollard will ask the council for authorization to seek bids for sale of excess property that had previously been seized by the Carmi Police Department:
– 2003 Cadillac CTS VIN: 1G6DM57N930164262 MILES: 99,300. SOLD AS IS. MINIMUM BID $1000.00.
b) David Coston, Electrical Engineer, to present to the council options for a new boiler for the Light Plant radiator system.
c) John Acree, Lamac Engineering, to present an update on the pump station at the Blue Goose and Water Wells.
7. Reports and/or updates from Mayor Pollard
8. Reports from Standing Committees.
9. Business or comments from visitors.
10. Closed Session to discuss personnel and property issues with no action to follow.