City of Carmi, Illinois
City Council Meeting
City Council Chambers, 225 East Main Street
March 20, 2018, at 5:30 p.m.
1. Call to order by Mayor Pollard, Invocation and Pledge of Allegiance.
2. Roll Call.
3. Approve March 6, 2018, Council Meeting Minutes
4. Approve February 2018 Financial Reports for the City of Carmi and Light & Water Departments.
5. Approve and authorize March 2018 vendor invoices for the City of Carmi and Light & Water Departments.
6. For council consideration, discussion and possible approval:
A) Mr. Jim Whitley to donate property at 400 Illinois Street and 402 Illinois Street to the City of Carmi Bradshaw Park.
B) Mayor Pollard will ask council for authorization to seek bids for the sale of excess, unused equipment from the Light Plant and Blue Goose.
C) Motor Fuel Tax Project
1. IDOT Resolution 03.20.18 for Epworth Road.
2. Engineering Agreement with Brown and Roberts for Epworth Road
7. Reports and/or updates from Mayor Pollard.
8. Reports from Standing Committees.
9. Business or comments from visitors.
10. Closed Session to discuss personnel and property issues with no action to follow.