City of Carmi, Illinois
City Council Meeting
City Council Chambers, 225 East Main Street
January 17, 2017 at 5:30p.m.
1. Call to order by Mayor Pollard, Invocation and Pledge of Allegiance.
2. Roll Call.
3. Approve January 3rd, 2017 Council Meeting Minutes.
4. Approve December 2016 Financial Reports for the City of Carmi and Light & Water Departments.
5. Approve and authorize January 2017 vendor invoices for the City of Carmi and Light & Water Departments.
6. For council consideration, discussion and possible approval:
a) Tim Pollard, Seiler Heating, Air Conditioning & Electrical, LLC will ask council to approve their application for a $30,000 loan from the City of Carmi’s revolving loan fund.
b) Ordinance No.1521, an Ordinance approving TIF #2 Redevelopment Agreement #2 between the City of Carmi, White County, Illinois and Seiler Heating, Air Conditioning & Electrical, LLC.
c) Renewal of the agreement with Mutual Medical Plans, Inc. to serve as the City of Carmi’s third party administrator for the health insurance plan from 02/01/2017 to 01/31/2018.
7. Reports and/or updates from Mayor Pollard.
8. Reports from Standing Committees.
9. Business or comments from visitors.
10. Closed Session to discuss personnel and property with no action to follow.