City of Carmi, Illinois
City Council Meeting
City Council Chambers, 225 East Main Street
February 20, 2018, at 5:15 p.m. Public Hearing
February 20, 2018, at 5:30 p.m.
(Public Hearing regarding 2018 Budget and Appropriations)
1. Call to order by Mayor Pollard, Invocation and Pledge of Allegiance.
2. Roll Call.
3. Approve February 6th, 2018, Council Meeting Minutes.
4. Approve January 2018 Financial Reports for the City of Carmi and Light & Water Departments.
5. Approve and authorize February 2018 vendor invoices for the City of Carmi and Light & Water Departments.
6. For council consideration, discussion and possible approval:
a) Keith Botsch to present Ordinance 1542; An ordinance for the annual appropriations for the City of Carmi, Illinois, for the fiscal year beginning January 1, 2018, and ending December 31, 2018.
b) Pets at Risk to make donation for the benefit of the City Animal Control Facility.
7. Reports and/or updates from Mayor Pollard.
8. Reports from Standing Committees.
9. Business or comments from visitors.
10. Closed Session to discuss personnel with possible action to follow.