City of Carmi, Illinois
City Council Meeting
City Council Chambers, 225 East Main Street
April 17, 2018, at 5:15 Public Hearing
April 17, 2018, at 5:30p.m.
Public hearing to zone as business property 134 Fair Street
1. Public Hearing: 5:15 p.m. rezoning 134 Fair Street
2. Call to order by Mayor Pollard, Invocation and Pledge of Allegiance.
3. Roll Call.
4. Approve April 3, 2018, Council Meeting Minutes.
5. Approve March 2018 Financial Reports for the City of Carmi and Light & Water Departments.
6. Approve and authorize April 2018 vendor invoices for the City of Carmi and Light & Water Departments.
7. For council consideration, discussion and possible approval:
a) Brian Allen of Slay’s Restoration of Carmi to present to the council information regarding Pre-Disaster Planning.
b) Resolution No. 04.17.18., A resolution renewing the employee’s safety incentive program for the period of April 1, 2018, to March 31, 2019.
c) Ordinance No: 1543, An ordinance amending zoning ordinance #778 for the City of Carmi property at 134 Fair Street, PIN 1314 457007.
d) Reappointment of Braden Willis III to the Police Commission for a three (3) year term effective January 1, 2018, to December 31, 2020.
8. Reports and/or updates from Mayor Pollard.
9. Reports from Standing Committees.
10. Business or comments from visitors.
11. Closed Session to discuss personnel and property with no action to follow.