City of Carmi, Illinois
City Council Meeting
City Council Chambers, 225 East Main Street
July 17, 2018, at 5:30 p.m.
1. Call to order by Mayor Pollard, Invocation and Pledge of Allegiance.
2. Roll Call.
3. Approve July 5, 2018, Council Meeting Minutes.
4. Approve June 2018 Financial Reports for the City of Carmi and Light & Water Departments.
5. Approve and authorize July 2018 vendor invoices for the City of Carmi and Light & Water Departments.
6. Keith Botsch, City CPA and Auditor for the City of Carmi will present the 2017 Annual Financial Report and Independent Auditors’ Report
7. For council consideration, discussion and possible approval:
A. Carmi Theater demolition bids.
B. Closing portion of 1st Street in front of Presbyterian Church from 5:00 p.m. to 10:00 p.m. on August 1, 2018.
8. Reports and/or updates from Mayor Pollard.
9. Reports from Standing Committees.
10. Business or comments from visitors.
11. Closed Session to discuss personnel and property issues with no action to follow.