City of Carmi, Illinois
City Council Meeting
City Council Chambers, 225 East Main Street
June 5, 2018, at 5:30 p.m.
1. Call to order by Mayor Pollard, Invocation and Pledge of Allegiance.
2. Roll Call.
3. Approve May 15, 2018, Council Meeting Minutes
4. For council consideration, discussion and possible approval:
A. Amber Ackerman with Carmi Chamber of Commerce will ask council to consider a donation to the 4th of July fireworks display.
B. TIF Façade Improvement:
a) Chris Pollard – Carmi Fitness Center
b) Mark Tate – Tate’s Bait Barn
C. Vacate roadway and utility easements for Blockway Subdivision.
D. Resolution 06.05.18: A resolution for “Re-routing traffic…” for the Kiwanis Club Annual Corn Days celebration to be held on October 12, 2018, thru October 14, 2018.
E. Discuss possibly moving July 3rd council meeting.
F. Discuss tearing down and diagnosing Engine #11 at the Light Plant.
5. Reports and/or updates from Mayor Pollard.
6. Reports from Standing Committees.
7. Business or comments from visitors.
8. Closed Session to discuss property issues with possible action to follow.