City of Carmi, Illinois
City Council Meeting
City Council Chambers, 225 East Main Street
November 21, 2017 at 5:30 p.m.
1. Call to order by Mayor Pollard, Invocation and Pledge of Allegiance.
2. Roll Call.
3. Approve November 7, 2017, Council Meeting Minutes.
4. Approve October 2017 Financial Reports for the City of Carmi and Light & Water Departments.
5. Approve and authorize November 2017 vendor invoices for the City of Carmi and Light & Water Departments.
6. For council consideration, discussion and possible approval:
a) Christmas bonuses for City employees — $60.00 plus $5.00 per year longevity for full-time employees and a flat $60.00 for part-time employees, firemen, and EMA members with all bonuses to be paid out of Carmi Light and Water Department.
b) Ordinance No. 1539: An ordinance amending Liquor ordinance # 1529 and specifically section 3-2-7, Article B (Classes of license, fees, and number.
c) Ordinance No. 1540: An ordinance amending Ordinance #1354, being an ordinance establishing rates and charges for the services of the sewage system of the City of Carmi, White County, Illinois.
7. Reports and/or updates from Mayor Pollard
8. Reports from Standing Committees.
9. Business or comments from visitors.
10. Closed Session to discuss personnel and property issues with no action to follow.