City of Carmi, Illinois
City Council Meeting
City Council Chambers, 225 East Main Street
August 2, 2016 at 5:30 p.m.
1. Call to order by Mayor Pollard, Invocation and Pledge of Allegiance.
2. Roll Call.
3. Approve July 19, 2016 Council Meeting Minutes
4. John Acree with Lamac Engineering and Frank Elliott Foreman of the Carmi Water Department to give an update for the water pump upgrades and EPA funding rate requirement for water rate adjustment.
5. Reports and/or updates from Mayor Pollard.
6. Reports from Standing Committees.
7. Business or comments from visitors.
8. Closed Session to discuss:
a) Pending litigation with Carmi Lions Club property.
b) Possible litigation on Phoenix Foundation property.
c) Possible litigation of property encroachment on Ratcliff Street.