City of Carmi, Illinois
City Council Meeting
City Council Chambers, 225 East Main Street
July18, 2017, at 5:30p.m.
1. Call to order by Mayor Pollard, Invocation and Pledge of Allegiance.
2. Roll Call.
3. Approve July 5, 2017, Council Meeting Minutes.
4. Approve June 2017 Financial reports for the City of Carmi and Light & Water Department.
5. Approve and authorize July 2017 vendor invoices for the City of Carmi and Light & Water Departments.
6. Keith Botsch, City CPA and Auditor for the City of Carmi will present the 2016 Annual Audit/Financial Report for the fiscal year ending 12-31-2016.
7. For council consideration, discussion and possible approval:
a) Renewal of contract with Republic Services for trash pickup services.
b) Quote from Jeff Guisewite, Inc. for demolition of 209 E. Robinson building.
c) Resolution 07.18.17; a resolution adopting the White County Multi-Hazard Mitigation Plan.
8. Reports and/or updates from Mayor Pollard.
9. Reports from Standing Committees.
10. Business or comments from visitors.
11. Closed Session to discuss personnel and property issues with no action to follow.