Are you looking to hire? Let us know!
If you’re looking to hire at your business, please call 618.382.4161 and ask how to get your job posted on wrul.com.
Smart Human Resources managers know that combining radio and online is a great way to let quality job seekers know about openings at their businesses. Get better qualified applicants…get more applicants…get better results when you advertise your job opening here.
Robert Hines Trucking, LLC
Robert Hines Trucking, LLC is hiring for CDL Drivers immediately. Enjoy being home every night working for a local grain hauler that’s been successfully trucking for more than two decades. Call for more information and to be considered. 618 – 384 – 0511.
The Original Company
- Accepting Applications for FULL TIME Marketing Specialist to work out of our Carmi or Evansville stations
The Original Company is a premiere radio representation firm delivering results for the southeastern Illinois, western Kentucky and southwestern Indiana market. The company offers businesses an audience with adults 18-54 delivering not just the preferred type of music, but also specific and localized programming within the music format.OBJECTIVE:Account Managers are responsible for handling a high volume of radio airtime sales of represented stations to successful businesses. The Original Company team has an immediate need for a Marketing Specialist to work out of either the Carmi or Evansville stations.
- Maintains sales agreements between businesses, advertising agencies and radio stations.
- This includes: working directly with existing clients, sustaining and improving those relationships, writing orders, confirming and generating new contacts, and resolving discrepancies.
- Handle airtime scheduling for existing clients and resolving problems (revisions, cancellations, makegoods, etc.)
- Servicing and assisting clients in problem solving arenas and copywriting duties as needed.
- Regular contact with both current clientele as well as prospecting for new potential partnerships.
- Preparing presentations and customized media kits when necessary; understands the importance of and can interpret and research information.
- Perform other responsibilities as directed by supervisor or manager.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Must be an excellent communicator
- Ability to handle many tasks at once and to prioritize workload.
- Must be detail oriented with strong organizational skills.
- Ability to troubleshoot and resolve discrepancies.
- Being a team player is important to be successful in this position.
- Must be computer literate (Microsoft Suite) and have willingness to learn new industry related programs.