Are you looking to hire? Let us know!
If you’re looking to hire at your business, please call 618.382.4161 and ask how to get your job posted on wrul.com.
Smart Human Resources managers know that combining radio and online is a great way to let quality job seekers know about openings at their businesses. Get better qualified applicants…get more applicants…get better results when you advertise your job opening here.
Wabash Area Development, Inc.
Wabash Area Development, Inc. (WADI) has a job opening at the McLeansboro office in Hamilton County for a Head Start Center Lead Teacher. This is a pay grade VI, regular full-time position with benefits as described in the WADI Employee Handbook. Prefer that applicants have completed one year work experience with young children in a classroom environment. Applicants must have Bachelor degree in Human Services, Early Childhood Education or related field. Prefer one year’s experience working in a classroom with infants, toddlers, and preschoolers. The Center Lead Teacher delivers a program of early childhood education to enrolled children, implementing the Head Start Performance Standards and DCFS licensing requirements as they apply. They cooperate in meeting goals and objectives of the program in conjunction with the goals of the agency. Applications may be obtained at any WADI office or at www.wadi-inc.com. Detailed job information may be obtained by clicking on the JOBS button. The application deadline is no later than noon, Wednesday, March 13, 2019. Wabash Area Development, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.
Wabash Area Development, Inc.
Wabash Area Development, Inc. (WADI) has a job opening for a Head Start Home Visitor at the Fairfield office. This is a pay grade VI, regular full-time position with benefits as described in the WADI Employee Handbook. Applicants must have a valid driver’s license. Prefer Bachelor or Associate degree in Human Services or Early Childhood and 1 year experience with infants, toddlers, and preschoolers. If currently without a degree, must be willing to complete a degree in a negotiated time period. Responsibilities include implementing a program of family education with assigned children and parents in order to assure that Head Start Performance Standards are met. Cooperate in meeting goals and objectives of the program in conjunction with goals of the agency. Applications may be obtained at any WADI office or at www.wadi-inc.com. Detailed job information may be obtained by clicking on the JOBS button on the website. The application deadline is no later than noon, Tuesday, March 5, 2019. Wabash Area Development, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.
- Accepting Applications for FULL TIME Marketing Specialist to work out of our Carmi or Evansville stations
The Original Company is a premiere radio representation firm delivering results for the southeastern Illinois, western Kentucky and southwestern Indiana market. The company offers businesses an audience with adults 18-54 delivering not just the preferred type of music, but also specific and localized programming within the music format.OBJECTIVE:Account Managers are responsible for handling a high volume of radio airtime sales of represented stations to successful businesses. The Original Company team has an immediate need for a Marketing Specialist to work out of either the Fairfield or Evansville stations.
- Maintains sales agreements between businesses, advertising agencies and radio stations.
- This includes: working directly with existing clients, sustaining and improving those relationships, writing orders, confirming and generating new contacts, and resolving discrepancies.
- Handle airtime scheduling for existing clients and resolving problems (revisions, cancellations, makegoods, etc.)
- Servicing and assisting clients in problem solving arenas and copywriting duties as needed.
- Regular contact with both current clientele as well as prospecting for new potential partnerships.
- Preparing presentations and customized media kits when necessary; understands the importance of and can interpret and research information.
- Perform other responsibilities as directed by supervisor or manager.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Must be an excellent communicator
- Ability to handle many tasks at once and to prioritize workload.
- Must be detail oriented with strong organizational skills.
- Ability to troubleshoot and resolve discrepancies.
- Being a team player is important to be successful in this position.
- Must be computer literate (Microsoft Suite) and have willingness to learn new industry related programs.