Are you looking to hire? Let us know!
If you’re looking to hire at your business, please call 618.382.4161 and ask how to get your job posted on wrul.com.
Smart Human Resources managers know that combining radio and online is a great way to let quality job seekers know about openings at their businesses. Get better qualified applicants…get more applicants…get better results when you advertise your job opening here.
Carmi Chamber of Commerce – Executive Director
The Carmi Chamber of Commerce is seeking to fill the part-time position of Executive Director, working approximately 20-25 hours per week. The Executive Director serves under the Board of Directors and is responsible for running the day-to-day administrative and operational functions of the Chamber office. Some of the responsibilities include maintaining and increasing membership, monitoring the Chamber’s financial stability, planning and facilitating events (It’s a White County Christmas, Annual Golf Tournament, Annual Dinner, and other functions), sustaining a social media presence, organizing the monthly Chamber Board meetings and more. A job description and a list of detailed duties can be located on the Chamber’s website www.cityofcarmi.org/the-chamber . Preferred Associate’s Degree or higher. Applicant requirements include knowledge of Microsoft Office, QuickBooks experience is preferred, and skills with administration, event planning, and coordination. Resumes may be dropped off or mailed to Carmi Chamber of Commerce, c/o Justin Dartt, 114 S. Walnut St., Carmi, Illinois, 62821, or emailed to email@example.com. Resumes should be received by June 21, 2019.
Hamilton County, Illinois Sheriff’s Department
Now Hiring: Deputy Sheriff
The Hamilton County Sheriff’s Office is now taking applications for the position of Probationary Deputy Sheriff & part time Deputy Sheriff.
Paid Holidays (15)
Applicants must have the following:
• Must be 21 yrs. of age, have a valid driver’s license and be a citizen of the United States.
• Good moral character with no Felony or Misdemeanor Convictions/Pleas involving moral turpitude.
• Must reside in Hamilton County.
• Be a High School graduate, or have certification of equivalency.
• Must successfully complete the hiring process through the Sheriff’s Merit Commission.
All interested applicants can obtain an application Monday-8:00am-4:00pm at the Hamilton County Sheriff’s Office. Applications will be due by June 30th 2019.
WADI Head Start Open Enrollment
Wabash Area Development, Inc. (WADI) Head Start/Early Head Start is now enrolling families for the Fall 2019/Spring 2020 Program Year. Head Start/Early Head Start serves income-eligible pregnant women and families with children aged birth to five. The Head Start/Early Head Start program works with families to provide activities and education to help children and their families grow developmentally, physically, socially, and emotionally. Services are also available to meet the special needs of children with disabilities. Transportation is provided. To complete an application, or for more information about the Head Start/Early Head Start program, stop by your local WADI office or call 618-963-2387.
The Original Company
- Accepting Applications for FULL TIME Marketing Specialist to work out of the Evansville market
The Original Company is a premiere radio representation firm delivering results for the southeastern Illinois, western Kentucky and southwestern Indiana market. The company offers businesses an audience with adults 18-54 delivering not just the preferred type of music, but also specific and localized programming within the music format.OBJECTIVE:Account Managers are responsible for handling a high volume of radio airtime sales of represented stations to successful businesses. The Original Company team has an immediate need for a Marketing Specialist to work out of either the Carmi or Evansville stations.
- Maintains sales agreements between businesses, advertising agencies and radio stations.
- This includes: working directly with existing clients, sustaining and improving those relationships, writing orders, confirming and generating new contacts, and resolving discrepancies.
- Handle airtime scheduling for existing clients and resolving problems (revisions, cancellations, makegoods, etc.)
- Servicing and assisting clients in problem solving arenas and copywriting duties as needed.
- Regular contact with both current clientele as well as prospecting for new potential partnerships.
- Preparing presentations and customized media kits when necessary; understands the importance of and can interpret and research information.
- Perform other responsibilities as directed by supervisor or manager.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Must be an excellent communicator
- Ability to handle many tasks at once and to prioritize workload.
- Must be detail oriented with strong organizational skills.
- Ability to troubleshoot and resolve discrepancies.
- Being a team player is important to be successful in this position.
- Must be computer literate (Microsoft Suite) and have willingness to learn new industry related programs.